Here is the indesign file. If we are going to apply colors, it still needs them, I also haven’t created the colophon.
Here is the thesis catalogue. It still needs to be updated with the final color palette. I tried uploading it to Google Drive and had no luck, hope this works. Either way I will be in class on Monday.
Here is where I am with the kit. My intention was to share this with the youth before I left to HK but was unable to print it. While writing the Personal component for the paper, I think I finally nailed down the whole toolkit. The second link shows an explanation of the kit. I will return home on Friday and will spend the whole weekend working on my project. Before I left, I completed the last issue of Metrosphere, that was 124 pages long. This was probably one of the most difficult tasks I’ve ever completed, but now, I will now have more time to dedicate to my project and the kiddos.
See you all soon!
I found it hard to work with the identity and not sure that the color palette works.